Rothmans Stickers for Latest Sun Star Models RS1800

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rothmans Stickers for Latest Sun Star Models RS1800

Yet again no Rothmans stickers have been provided with latest model - SS4444

I have spoken to the sole UK distributor of SunStar Models A B Gee of Ripley and they have assured me that the decal sheets have been sent out seperately to all official UK stockists - so contact them for a copy of the decals - no charge should be made for the decal set as they are part of the model
    cheeRS

DAVE

sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

A sheet of stickers arrived in post today
      cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Dave i bought mine off ebay and they emailed me stating that they would not send me the car until they got the stickers it arrived last friday with the stickers in the box would it be more collectible with the stickers on or left off
        Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
          Dave would it be more collectible with the stickers on or left off
          depends if you put them on upside down or not

Comment

Dave i bought mine off ebay and they emailed me stating that they would not send me the car until they got the stickers it arrived last friday with the stickers in the box would it be more collectible with the stickers on or left off

can't wait to see the results with your chunky knuckles, i remember the last rothmans one you had,

"taff my fingers are too fat, can you put the decals on for me please"

get em fitted they're not that rare

Comment

you can do them on sunday when you visit also are you using the engine stand if not bring that too please
              Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

MINE ARRIVED TODAY, no stickers, but the guy i brought it off on ebay, dazsmodels said he would forward them on to me.
                Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Working...
                X