HEAVES FORD MEET raffle donation ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEAVES FORD MEET raffle donation ?

Thanks again so much for your suggestion of contributing to the charity I'm running the marathon for. The following is the information behind it all......

It has taken months of hard training, hundreds of miles running, huge willpower, countless hours of my time and many sacrificed weekends! But, the moment is almost here, I am running the Dublin marathon on the 26th October in aid of a very deserving charity.

Macmillan Cancer Care offer vital practical, medical, emotional and financial support to people affected by cancer. Almost everyone will be affected at some point in their life by cancer, either through their own illness or a family member. When that day arrives, Macmillan will be there to help.....but they also need your help too.

From my own experience, the Macmillan nurses were a fantastic help during the latter stages of my dad's illness when he passed away in May 2007. They do an amazing job so hopefully you will find them a highly worthwhile charity to make a donation.....

This is the link to my 'Just Giving' page for donations.....

www.justgiving.com/smcphotography

many thanks,

Steve McCann

It came to my attention after getting this email from Steve McCann that he has been in training for the Dublin Marathon for some time now. He had infact just returned from training in Ireland the morning of the Ford meet at the Heaves Hotel. So as Steve has been behind the scenes, and at all of the Lakes tours, Kames, Cumbria RSOC and done some very good features of owners cars over the years in Retroford and performance ford impressing us all with his photography skills, I feel it only right that we donate the money that the raffle raised at the Heaves ford meet to this worthy charity, the Macmillan Cancer Care. Anybody that puts in this kind of commitment gets my vote and I wish him well next week end. I do hope you are all in favour of my decision.
    He has agreed to let me have a copy of a CD of all the pictures he took at the Heaves ford meet after he has done both a feature, in Retroford and Performance ford which I will put up on the web sites when I receive it.

Many thanks to all that donated raffle prizes.

Hats off to him....and good decision by you Steve....well worthy cause

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

aye well done

Comment

Nice one Steve

Good luck with the marathon this weekend
        Cheers

Comment

www.justgiving.com/smcphotography
          made the donation tonight to mr steve mc Cann

Comment