Mobile Phone help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Phone help needed

My Nokia 6280 phone has given up, it wont even turn on, but all my contacts are stored on the phone and not the sim card.
    How can I get all my contacts and text messages from the dead phone and on my laptop? is there a computer programme that I can download and try or is it a case of going into a phone shop and getting them to do for me.

Next question, any ideas on a good Nokia (I like Nokia's), I'm on Pay and Go. Phone needs a good camera.
    Any good sites on the internet to buy from

my_car_in_the_vBGarage

take it to one of these phone shop as for a good one i have a nokia e63 and thats good
    Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

hi mate
      try the usb lead to the computer to access the phone book for contacts think you can retreive the text messeges as well
      i,m nokia through and through and i have the n95 8 gb,5 m pixel camera and music player etc...

Comment

Originally posted by g@ry View Post
        hi mate
        try the usb lead to the computer to access the phone book for contacts think you can retreive the text messeges as well
        i,m nokia through and through and i have the n95 8 gb,5 m pixel camera and music player etc...
        have tried the usb cable but phone won't even turn on, do like the N95 and the E63 looks like a nice phone too.

cheers guys for the ideas of phones

my_car_in_the_vBGarage

Comment

It could be the battery that's given up the ghost (my daughter's did the same) - have you got (or can you borrow) another battery to try?
          Andy

If it doesn't break it's not modified enough
          www.clevelandrsoc.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X