Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grum dear grum

Originally posted by grum View Post
    THE most shocking thing out of all of this is that Kev Curtis is a Daily Mail reader

thought he was more a

man
    read the mail look at the sport
    sigpic

Comment

Looks like it's over for Donington

Andy

If it doesn't break it's not modified enough
      www.clevelandrsoc.co.uk

Comment

Ah well....

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

at least its got Natty day next year .................................. i guess

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
            Mr E has been buying up property around Donington for a while now. I wonder why????
            Mr Easton
            sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

todays update

Donington's hopes of becoming the new host of the British Grand Prix beginning in 2010 are now over, according to British media reports.

Sources including BBC radio, and newspapers the Guardian, the Telegraph and the UK Express, claim that the newly launched high-risk loans funding scheme has been withdrawn.

"Bankers appear to have abandoned the initiative due to lack of interest from the world's major financial institutions," reports the Guardian.

Friday is the deadline imposed by Bernie Ecclestone for the circuit, headed by Simon Gillett, to remedy its breach of contract by guaranteeing the funds for its major renovation.

"Gillett has tried everything to find the money but today he will have to admit defeat," read the report in the Express.

Donington has yet to comment.

cheeRS
              sigpic

Comment

i could loan them a bag or two of gravel to compensate for that lost by a mk2 getting stuck a month or so ago

Comment

Apparently they still have until 12pm Monday October 26th to remedy their breach of contract with Bernie Ecclestone according to the announcement on their website made at 9:42 this morning.
                  Richard
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X