Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

down south to dumfries next weekend..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• down south to dumfries next weekend..........

i'm off working in dumfries from next weekend (18/10/09 to 29/10/09)for two weeks, got some trucks going up for the job so if anyone needs any parts going up or coming down are welcome to get them on the transport, pm me if you need anything going in either direction, get your parts to me near newbury or get them to me in dumfries town centre for the return journey

I'll meet you if you like and I can collect my part as you pass Gretna
    Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
      I'll meet you if you like and I can collect my part as you pass Gretna

good darts son, should be up your way around one-ish in the afternoon, i'll bell you on the way up

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post
        i'm off working in dumfries from next weekend (18/10/09 to 29/10/09)for two weeks, got some trucks going up for the job so if anyone needs any parts going up or coming down are welcome to get them on the transport, pm me if you need anything going in either direction, get your parts to me near newbury or get them to me in dumfries town centre for the return journey

so wot you are say,n graham is there will be a bloody convoy of you slow snails up the A75 hope i dont get caught up behind you all
        *Edited*

Comment

Originally posted by richard wilson View Post
          so wot you are say,n graham is there will be a bloody convoy of you slow snails up the A75 hope i dont get caught up behind you all
          no slow green convoys, all quick stuff on my yard richard

Comment

Working...
          X