how do we fair with this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
    More crap. So, If your original engine dies terminally, How then, do you go on?????? Also, what about these cars that have had coversions done prior to that date?
    If they change has already been listed with the DVLA ect no problem, if not then as i said headed paper and some bollox will do it.
    TBH if the change hasn't been notified thats they person who owns the cars problem, it's allways been the law you need to inform DVLA of changes it's just now they are getting strict on the subject.
    That artical WAY overplays it and makes it sound a lot worse than it is, media hype/bad reporting as uaual if i can get round it i'm bloody sure everyone else can, my "garage" is 4 lockups round the back of a kebab shop for fecks sake my headed paper was in my name at my home addy (same as on the V5) and like i say i've already done 7 letters no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by bortaf View Post
      If they change has already been listed with the DVLA ect no problem, if not then as i said headed paper and some bollox will do it.
      TBH if the change hasn't been notified thats they person who owns the cars problem, it's allways been the law you need to inform DVLA of changes it's just now they are getting strict on the subject.
      That artical WAY overplays it and makes it sound a lot worse than it is, media hype/bad reporting as uaual if i can get round it i'm bloody sure everyone else can, my "garage" is 4 lockups round the back of a kebab shop for fecks sake my headed paper was in my name at my home addy (same as on the V5) and like i say i've already done 7 letters no problems.
      Hope you didn't use the BORTAF'S BODGEITANDSCARPER letter head

Comment

Not quite, it said "Mr" BORTAFS BODGEITANDSCARPER PLC
        note the Mr makes all the differance gotta try and look profesional aint i, even if i fail

Comment

Working...
        X