Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something a bit different ... Stained Glass !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something a bit different ... Stained Glass !

Have a look at the pics below. The Stained Glass panel is something I hold quite dear as it was a wedding present from my Brother. Unique I hope you will all agree.

or without flash

Well, after years of working in the retail industy, my bother making the break and setting up his own Stained Glass business making individual pieces.

I was hoping to help him along by showing you folks what he can do and also mentioning that he is a complete Mk2 nut, so anything is possible with the knowledge that anything he produces will be unique to you.

If you are at all interested in talking to him, PM me and I will send you his contact details.

CheeRS, Ian

Mk2 RS Member : 332 and RSOC Member : 5608

Now that is so cool.
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

very nice job but how much would that cost as a piece

Comment

very nice m8
        sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

I really have no idea about costs ... it would all depend on what you wanted, size etc, etc.

I will ask my brother to give me an idea of how much for the one I have and let you know.

Comment

now that would look cool in your front door
            sigpic

Comment

OK, I have talked to my Brother and he could produce a replica of the above window, which measures 40cm x 30cm for £150. This price would come down if there was more than one order.

Obviously, he can make any size you may require and he can also create other RS related images, what ever you want really, but you would need to contact him direct to discuss requirements.

As above, PM me for contact details if interested.

Ian

Comment

Working...
              X