happy birthday Will, have a good day
      MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Comment

happy birthday will

Comment

Thanks guys.
            Another milestone reached-had to have medical to renew HGV, oh, and now classsed as a "senior driver" according to BTRDA !! where have the years gone.
            Only seems like yesterday that i won "Most promising youngster" at local motor club. How wrong they were!!

Comment

happy birthday wil keep her lit are you doing the cambrian ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mex 1t View Post
                happy birthday wil keep her lit are you doing the cambrian ?
                Yep. will be there. Having driven carefully all season, it will be "win it or bin it" as its between Mad Mick Jones and Myself for BTRDA silver Star title. winner takes all !!
                Are you coming with Alex, if so make sure you stay Sat night, as the "Boulevard" party is not to be missed. Win or loose- get rat assed either way

Comment

Originally posted by 167 awo View Post

Are you coming with Alex, if so make sure you stay Sat night, as the "Boulevard" party is not to be missed. Win or loose- get rat assed either way
                  Can I sit in someone elses chair, drink loads of their wine, read their paper and take the pee out of them again ?

If so

I'm in !

lol lol lol
                  cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000CUSTOM View Post
                    Can I sit in someone elses chair, drink loads of their wine, read their paper and take the pee out of them again ?

If so

I'm in !

lol lol lol
                    Suppose you'll want to take over our bbq again as well.
                    But Dave, you know your slightly odd black country humour is always welcome.
                    The only problem is that we usually dont go to the Boulevard until about 11, by which time you will be off to bed!!

Comment

Suppose you'll want to take over our bbq again as well.
                      But Dave, you know your slightly odd black country humour is always welcome.
                      The only problem is that we usually dont go to the Boulevard until about 11, by which time you will be off to bed!!
                      lol not last week wil they got in about 4 to get up and 6 30 dave and si and mr allingham snr looked worst than

i will be over for alex i will ask if we staying sat night sounds like dave is on either way

Comment

Originally posted by Mex 1t View Post

lol not last week wil they got in about 4 to get up and 6 30 dave and si and mr allingham snr looked worst than
                        Here is the Karaoke pub we went into after the Chinese meal

Then we went onto here

Got back to the digs at 04.00 and I was up and about at 06.00

The Saturday was all a bit of a blur till about 5 minutes before Mex 1T got in for 1st service - lol
                        cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Working...
                        X