Heres a X-Pack ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heres a X-Pack ???

I went to look at this for a member from here, but now hes decided not to have it for reasons that might become apparent and it is for sale at £7500 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

all that glitters is not gold ? shame really as it could be a really nice car with some money spent on it for new front end panels
    sample

whats up with it ?

Least it has the rear tub liners

Comment

Have a look Kel engine bay

Plusnet offers straightforward broadband at straightforward prices. See our latest Full Fibre broadband only deals without a landline.

Comment

offer them £5k

Comment

did they do xpack in amber!!!....otherwise i cant see whats wrong with it.

Comment

And X Pack can come be anything you wanted it to be.

a short guide
            ------------------------------------------

As a guide for purchasing a series X, always look at the basic model and determine its condition and value and then add half the value again. IE. say an RS2000 (standard) is mint and worth £5,000 - if it was in series X profile then it would be reasonable to pay @£7,500 -£8,000.

Always remember, there was no such thing as a Factory fitted Series X - they never existed, However six (two in late 1975) were built for Ford by the press Fleet agency that prepared their cars for publicity and Series X were dealer fit only (or you could fit it yourself or ask a localgarage to do it for you)

For more details try and get a copy of Rallye News Nov/Dec 1997, and also Rallye news July/August 1998, the Xfiles.

Comment

I'm trying to Source the Rallye News highlighted

Anyone ?

Comment

whats wrong with it generally nothing as a whole car but the front end is going to need some serious sorting out to get right new outers and probably inners too, but as I said it is a very sound basis for an X Pack

and yes they did them in whatever colour an RS2 was available in this one still has the original paint sticker and quality control stickers in the boot

Comment

I do like them in that colour, usally a Black white or Red Xpack fan

Comment

is this the one that was for sale in classic ford this month??
                    Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

I like that a lot. Kind of car that you wouldn't be scared of using unlike a minter. If I had the money it would be mine.
                      Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

thats smart, had seen it in Cf this month, is it only the front wings letting it down, cos the rest looked neat ?

Comment

Yes it was the one in classic ford.
                          And a big big thankyou to Brian for viewing the car for me.
                          I will keep looking
                          CheeRS Neil

Comment

that looks bloody beautiful
                            sigpic

Comment

That's the first amber x pack iv'e seen. Very nice

CheeRS
                              Martin

Comment

Working...
                              X