lotus sunbeam, rs2000 x 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lotus sunbeam, rs2000 x 3

At a friends house on saturday helping him move a few cars. Haven't seen him for a few years and so it was a good oportunity to catch up. Took my 88 MR2 down for a run as the rs2000 is on axle stands (again) and what a collection. Silly me left the camera behind. He needed to paint the floor on 3 garages he had built but didnt tell me that bit.

Here's what we had to move to a lock up 6 miles away.

LOTUS SUNBEAM Genuine 38k milage from new and full history immuculate black with silver broadband line, lovely to drive apart from 1st being were 2nd should be and reverse in the 1st gear position.

RS2000 mk 1 white with blue lines 22k mileage, going for restoration

RS2000 mk1 orange with orange lines 44k milage, good original car but needs a good paint job, never welded ( for sale 10k)

RS2000 mk2 red with 65k mileage, minter

FORD Capri 280i brooklands 33k miles and a minter with full history

Porsche 1990 carrerra 2 silver with red interior

Ford Anglia with 18k mileage from new and full history

Ford XR3i 1987 white with 800 miles from new

Ford cosworth mk5 13 miles from new, (trailored)

Rover 2600 restored with 108k and full history

Jaguar 1968 33k miles and every document available from new

BMW 2002 (nice but no interest)

BMW 630 immuculate and full history

Audi quattro 1988 in full race colours ex works car. full documents

MG A original and 28k miles

Austin Healy Sprite 55k miles and full docs

MGF original and 18k miles (minter)

WESTFIELD 33k miles for sale

thats all I can remember, we moved 38 cars in total, all mot'd taxed and kept in pristine conditions. will post up pics when I back down moving them back to his own garages. Every car is polished once a week and valeted. He has a full time mechanic that keeps the fleet running mot,s without any break between dates and if one creaks or does anything wrong, its fixed immediatley. His lift is as clean as the cars never mind the work areas.

derek did you not take any pics ?

Comment

No. Left the bloody camera sitting on the kitchen island to take with me thinking he had a few rs's he told me . Then after getting out the car, I drove on, no camera, wallet or mobile phone, but they'll be going back to their own garage in about 2 weeks and he asked If I'd help out again and drive some of them back.

This time the camera will be in the car first.

Comment

Working...
      X