No announcement yet.

how many rs's have you........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had an attempted theft of my Cav SRi in '92 from Sainsburys car park in Salford, then my Mk2 XR2 in '93. Unfortunately (for the thief) we caught him trying to get in, apparantly he'd "lost his keys". He was a *bit* surprised when I got them out my pocket and said "what, these keys?" Let's just say he was struggling for breath a bit as he left.

Uncle had 4 RS2000's stolen in the 80's, generally from Macclesfield / Stockport areas. Both Mk1's never turned up again (basically road / rally cars, so probably stripped), 1 Mk2 was never seen again, the 2nd turned up in a lockup in Liverpool minus the interior 3 months after it had been nicked. Uncle hitched up the rallycar trailer straight away but by the time he got there it had gone again, was found next day pretty much as a bare shell. That got turned into his last rally car when the insurance paid out (1301 LV where are you now?)

Comment

found another victim from about 1991 , a 1600 sport

this white mex was owned by me for 4 years before i sold it on to a guy with a well known show winner , he bought it for the doors , they still live on , unlike the car , which was taken from a show car park in the late 90s

Comment

I had my very first car MK2 1300 sport stolen from Nottingham. Was recovered in Leamington Spa with a colour change, 2.0 fitted but still the etched glass with the old plate "JNP 888T"
        Attempted theft of a MK1 RS2000 "MAA 638N" from a girlfriends house
        Sold a MK2 RS2000 FHL 860V to a guy in Wales who had it stolen the next day........................
        Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Working...
        X