No announcement yet.

everyday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get waxoil in Halfords in either spray cans , tins or in a proper kit with a pump . you can just buy a tin of it , pour it into an ice cream tub and paint it on with a brush . This won't get wax inside chassis legs etc though . Don't block any drain holes with the wax though .
    sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
    Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
    12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

k did and had no probs
      Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

I use to drive them now well over twenty years ago when they were worth nothing and they were thrashed and enjoyed-as they should be, thats what they were for. A Mexico is excellent fun on snow-rear wheel drive is great!

Yes I was not afraid to use it as if you bolloxed it you could buy another for a couple of hundred quid! Great fun for little cash-(at the time)

Mk1's are great fun pity is prices have gone up and up. Great fun, fond memories. Well underrated superb cars!

All change now cherished cars yes!, no fun though, except for a few die hards. The metal used was slag- low grade rubbish, as the RS cars were unfortunately built by Germans enough said!!!! and their steel is absolutely CRAP and thin as baked bean cans. Some things never change. Mk1 steel is a lot better as its British.

Best regards, Jimmer

Comment

i used my RS2 for about 22 years as a daily driver. now it sits waiting for the battery to be charged for a run this arvo! But we dont have the salt problem you mob have over there. I used it in 40c+ and -10c weather too..

Comment

Working...
          X