Some day maybe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some day maybe!

Found this V reg, one owner with genuine 43k 10 months ago, he bought the car new, unfortunately still haven't bought it. It hasn't come for sale yet. It hasn't moved for over 15 years. It's in lovely condition - interior is factory fresh, paint has too much dust to tell if it's perfect - body is in outstanding condition.

I live in hope, still in touch with the chap that has it, he's struggling to make the final decision to part with it - don't blame him. I hope he remembers me when he finally makes the decision. I fell in love with the car minute I saw it.
    Murdo DA

i know the feeling

Comment

would love to find something like that
      Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

good car nice find

Comment

Must be very frustrating to see a car simply being mothballed

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Originally posted by Chesney View Post
            would love to find something like that
            Me too !!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

This just up the road from me . Tried to buy it a few times but no joy . First time was 10 years ago. Seems he gives everyone the same story and there is quite a few... I am sorted now got a nice mk2 last september so good luck.
              sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a very nice car to have!

Just keep friendly in touch and ask him if he will give you first refusal if he decides to sell.

Would he get interested if you started discussing how much money he would like for it? People are often tempted when they start sniffing the money!.........can't do much more than that really.

Tim.

Comment

come your way

loks nice that,just keep in touch with him ime sure you dont need to be told that,the worst thing that can happen is if you go round in 6 months time he says i sold it didnt hear from you so i didnt think you were interested.it all comes to he who waits good luck
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X