all south wales members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all south wales members

Ok gents there are quite a few of us now in the cardiff area who fancies a meet up one night at some pub open to surgestions come on lets have a rip names and pub below

andyc/gabec-------cwm ciddy near barry (large car park)
    Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

cant make it

Comment

Sorry Andy, I am washing my hair that night

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

if ya pay for the petrol and the price of the bridge over i might consider

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
          Ok gents there are quite a few of us now in the cardiff area who fancies a meet up one night at some pub open to surgestions come on lets have a rip names and pub below

andyc/gabec-------cwm ciddy near barry (large car park)

that's a bit of a Trek for you andy...........

cheeRS
          sigpic

Comment

At this rate Andy, you could have a meeting in a phone box

Comment

Andyc for 'National day organiser'

Comment

Crowd control, no problem

Comment

Are well foo k em i will go on me own can not say i didnt try or may its me

Comment

Next time try the lynx effect you bel.lend

Comment

instead of sorting out a meet in your back garden, why not get onto the other sites as well as this one and try and get your monthly rs owners club meet in cardiff a little bigger and better, you must have a big contacts list judging by your friends list on here, now go and pick your teddy up fat lad

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post
                        instead of sorting out a meet in your back garden, why not get onto the other sites as well as this one and try and get your monthly rs owners club meet in cardiff a little bigger and better, you must have a big contacts list judging by your friends list on here, now go and pick your teddy up fat lad
                        ,just seen this and the flying teddy!!!!,im there andy dont mind a run out to barry,..........or we could try the caerphilly social on a saturday night, grab a granny and cheap beer
                        we,re here for a good time-not for a long time!

Comment

any where Gra hence why i said put your name ans choise of pub as i dont mind travelling either just need to get a few more of us

Comment

Originally posted by enduro View Post
                            or we could try the caerphilly social on a saturday night, grab a granny and cheap beer
                            God I remember those days well Its not STILL going is it G? I bet the same grannies are there The tide wouldnt take some of them out

Comment

Originally posted by enduro View Post
                              try the caerphilly social on a saturday night, grab a granny and cheap beer
                              just picture the scene ........... grandad G.J. sat in the corner "you'll never guess who i met down the social last week"

Comment

Working...
                              X