dvla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dvla

sent of the documents for the mex to get it registered in my name,funnily was my old mans name that was down as previous owner(used his name to get her insured years ago when i was still young) and found out i'll be the 4 th owner albeit twice , thing is sent it of a couple of months now maybe 3 and still no word back ,must be lost in post ,thing is i did a blunder and sent back the whole document (old style ) does that make any difference any ideas

document

I have exchanged my old registration book for my RS2. What I always do is photocopy any documents that I send off to ANY ONE !

Comment

was a stupid mistake i realised it the day after i posted it

Comment

Ian,

Phone them up and ask them about it, also they have a local office in Inverness.

Roddy.

Comment

yeah Roddy will probably have to phone them ,is Neily up with the black RS yet wouldnt mind having a gander at it am hopefully coming over next saturday cheers

Comment

will need to call in have a look at your to give me some inspiration

Comment

Neil's RS is back in Inverness, no room in the garage in Port, are you going to the Tong show on Saturday, if so see you there

Comment

Working...
              X