Road Rage loser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Rage loser

i was coming home last night about 10pm and i was driving along the dual carraigeway and was overtaking a car.i was doing 80 mph when a car came caught me up and got right up my ar5e.so when i got past the slower car i pulled in.the fast car then pulled level with me and started blasting his horn and to be honest i just ignored him but when he was nearly past me he swerved into me forcing me to swerve to avoid him.now i was with my 2 kids and saw red so i flashed him and put my indicator on so i could have a go (silly i now know) but he carried on and gave me a brake test which i was expecting.we then came to a roundabout and he was in front so he wound down his window and stuck his arm out giving me the ****er sign.all of a sudden from nowhere a police bmw appeared got inbetween us and stopped us.the copper told me to stay where i am as he spoke to the other driver (in a black bmw surprise surprise).he bollocked mr bmw at the side of the road and told him to stand there while he spoke to me.the copper came over and said "are you alright sir?we have the whole incident on video" he told me i shouldn`t have flashed him but under the surcumstances he didn`t blame me.he said i could take the matter further if i wished but we are already giving him a ticket for 90+ as we followed him for a few miles before he caught you.i said i`ll let it go as he was in enough bother already,so the copper told me i could go.as we pulled away the copper had his back to us and mr bmw was lookin at us my kids wound down the windows and gave mr bmw the loser sign.he was gutted.serves the bugger right.

top notch! good enough for the t****r

Comment

Excellent, what a w**k*r

Buy your kids an extra ice cream for the loser sign, excellent

Comment

Police should have searched the driver for drugs and sent the car off for a detailed search. As he was probably a crack dealer.

Comment

:winka: 1 - 0 to you
          cheeRS
          Ian
          sigpic

"Live everyday as if it was your last, because one of these days, it will be."
          Jeremy Schwartz.

"Better to burn out than fade away"

Comment

nice one
            serves the plonker right

Don't fall off your bike.... It Hurts

Comment

Class

Comment

Bmw

Cos i drive a Black BMW ,are you saying i could be a crack dealer jimmer?
                Anyway I also know what they say about Black BMW drivers too!

Comment

Thats absolute class that ,
                  sigpic

Comment

would have got more satisfaction giving him a slap if the little ones werent there but sounds like he got what he deserved the scrote

Comment

awesome tale i can't be doing wiv nobbers like that, thumbs up to the kids, no one likes a loser
                      Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Excellent result, makes a change for the police to be at the right place at the right time. How many times do we see something similar and never a copper in sight thinking if only.

Comment

Originally posted by 76mex View Post
                          would have got more satisfaction giving him a slap if the little ones werent there but sounds like he got what he deserved the scrote
                          sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

i used to be a bugger for road rage, loved nothing better than to drag some misfit from there car, came very very unstuck oneday and aint done it since, so if you get cut up by a nasty gangster type in a blue x5 near southampton just smile and let on his merry way
                            sigpic

Comment

Sounds like you were lucky not to have took it any further than you did because you could have been on the wrong end of the copper as well if you'd have escalated things. Trust me it's not worth it these days, I do a lot of miles and you just have to let most things slide otherwise you'd end up with blood pressure through the roof with the amount of t**sers on the roads these days. We were only talking about this the other day at the club meeting, we have had the glory years of driving now, they ran through the 80's to the end of the 90's now there are too many undercover coppers and cameras around to really have some fun.
                              sigpic

Push everything to the limit
                              if it breaks it wasn't strong enough
                              rebuild it and try again !

My car in vBGarage

Comment

Working...
                              X