post missing????why????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post missing????why????

i put a post up in here asking whats the value of a p21 radio and its gone missing. its not even listed in my recent posts in my profile.

anyone got any ideas???? who do i ask about it?????
    cheeRS

I do not allow (especially in the Main message centre) "I have this item - How much is it worth ?" type threads on this Board.

Someone sees what a member wants a price of and makes an offer for said item and then no doubt buy it from the person making the thread even though that person had no intention of selling in the first place.

If people have no intention of selling an item then what benefit is a "What is it worth ?" thread ?

To post that type of thread in the most visited area of this BB would be worth at least £30 in Ebay fees or advertising costs - so in future if any member wants to make a - I HAVE THIS ITEM HOW MUCH IS IT WORTH - thread then please apply £30 to my paypal account before making the thread or I will simply delete thread - any persistent abusers of the How much is it worth type threads will simply have access restricted to the Board.

I do not have many rules on here but this is one that will stay - sorry !
    cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

its been a missuderstanding but i understand why now thanks for explaining taffr.
      cheeRS

Comment

Originally posted by pockets View Post
        its been a missuderstanding but i understand why now thanks for explaining taffr.
        don't do it again

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post
          don't do it again

cheeRS

Comment

how much is taffs rubix cube worth?

Nutty Professor

Comment

what would like to know is whats taffrs woolly jumper worth you know the one his gran knit for him

Comment

Originally posted by oggie snr View Post
                what would like to know is whats taffrs woolly jumper worth you know the one his gran knit for him
                i thought you fancied it

Comment

Working...
                X