Help the Heroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help the Heroes

Just to let you all know I've been roped into a charity bike ride on the weekend of the 26th & 27th Sept.
    This is for the "Help the Heroes" charity that raises funds for service men and women of our Armed Services.
    I'll be starting in North West London and cycling to the war memorial in Sutton Coldfield, which is around 135 miles
    This is been done via Royal Mail as we have a memorial at Sutton Coldfield for Royal Mail employees who have given their life in past and present conflicts.
    If you wish to sponsor me please click on the link below
    Attached Files

my_car_in_the_vBGarage

best cause ever come on chaps ever like penny helps for all them folk who let us sleep safely at night
    Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Originally posted by hotrs2000 View Post
      Just to let you all know I've been roped into a charity bike ride on the weekend of the 26th & 27th Sept.
      This is for the "Help the Heroes" charity that raises funds for service men and women of our Armed Services.
      I'll be starting in North West London and cycling to the war memorial in Sutton Coldfield, which is around 135 miles
      This is been done via Royal Mail as we have a memorial at Sutton Coldfield for Royal Mail employees who have given their life in past and present conflicts.
      If you wish to sponsor me please click on the link below
      Seen a mini on the M62 wednesday with help for heroes numberplate.
      One of your lot??
      sigpic

Comment

Are you going 1st or 2nd class?
        Hope it goes well for you.
        We're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland

Comment

Originally posted by pushrod View Post
          Are you going 1st or 2nd class?
          Hope it goes well for you.
          at the mo it feels like 3rd class
          Legs hurt like feek at the mo with all the training