No announcement yet.

Was Bored today so.................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like somones scared of the competition, hope you removed the tank and did the other side
    sigpic

Comment

Looks great kev
      but youve already lost
      Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

pot hunter

cheeRS
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOUIE View Post
          looks like somones scared of the competition, hope you removed the tank and did the other side
          LOL, Don't be daft. Too much like hard work.
          Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

nice!, just see you run fuel pump same as i do, wondering what way you regulate fuel, have you got a filter king or just let it straight to carb and is it standard twin choke

Comment

Originally posted by oppositelock View Post
              nice!, just see you run fuel pump same as i do, wondering what way you regulate fuel, have you got a filter king or just let it straight to carb and is it standard twin choke

Yeah it only has a single choke carb on it off a 1.1 pop
              Thats what it sounds and runs like when its being pushed onto the trailer.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by oppositelock View Post
                Runs to a filter king in the engine bay set to 3.3psi then to twin 45 webers.

Originally posted by Skids View Post
                Yeah it only has a single choke carb on it off a 1.1 pop
                Thats what it sounds and runs like when its being pushed onto the trailer.
                Goes about as quick as one.
                Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

o ritey, yah my rally car runs twin red tops and a filter king but my rs that i bought and didnt build has similar pump as yours but with a simple dial turnable type restrictor/regulater (that i never saw before) thats on fuel line just before carb and i wondering with that pump is it important to have regulated or would it work right without!

Comment

Working...
                  X