td5 landrover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• td5 landrover

anyone on here running one, saw a t reg one earlier looked ok and ran well, thinking off a work tool for when im here, and i dont think the vans going to mot again
    sigpic

Ready to be a Trailer Queen already? good tow barge!
    sigpic

Comment

would tow well i know, just dont know anything about them, ideal for quarrys and landfills though
      sigpic

Comment

Thought you bought a Yank Tank....
        Mark....

Comment

its the old mans for the mini digger, need a work horse for me, the van will need loads to go through an mot
          sigpic

Comment

You could always speak to that bloke with one up his drive

Comment

disco

had a few of these through my hands check for rust under the boot floor near to the tailgate , check for the same in the door shuts on the wheel arches , gear box are not good syncro is usually bad going from 3rd down to 2nd , check the steering box they usually pish out , make sure the dash hasnt lifted off they delaminate all of these are expensive fixes also make sure its a tdi S model with the alloys and remote radio control and sunroof which will leak , otherwise they are not a bad truck good luck !

Comment

thanks for that phil, some good advice...

steve i'll pass on that option incase his wife spots me
                sigpic

Comment

i borrowed one of these once to tow the rs to combe,the brake's seized up on the way home, and i ended up driving the rs home.as it couldnt tow the car and trailer. found out there was a problem with the master clyinder.
                  sigpic

Comment

ive been using the toyota hilux,that tows well
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X