Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mk2 cosworth insurance

best company for me to insure my mk2 cozzy as will be ready sooooonn

you won't beat these guys, real humans on the phone too, loads of lads on here use them

Protect your classic vehicles with classic car insurance from Hagerty - the UK's leading classic car insurance provider. Get a quote today!

Comment

just used them too,£126.00from £200 with aon.
      sigpic

Comment

Hagerty are ace, but not sure how great with modified cars

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

do they do modified

Comment

Originally posted by Aled View Post
            Hagerty are ace, but not sure how great with modified cars
            told them all about mine mods,gearbox carbs, engine etc,all that they said was as long as its in keeping with the car and not really extreme(or stupid) they dont mind. the bloke on the phone was actually interested in the carhe said(i bet it sounds great, all you've done is make it go and stop a little better)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xpackboy View Post
              do they do modified

yeah they do modified, dont think you would have any problem insuring a cossie converted mk2 with them,

as someone else stated they do seem genuinely interested in your cars, when i sent my pictures for the agreed valuation the guy that confirmed the value said something along the lines of "cars looks amazing, must go and sound great, enjoy it"

nice guys IMO

my car in the vBGarage

***Don't Fool With The Old Skool***

Comment

top peeps there, real ethusiasts as well, phil there Knows the cars

saved nearly £200
                MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

i have delt with them a few times not insurance stuff but just car stuff and like been said they are classic car people not just idiots at an insurance company

they are lookin at doing a car run/meet and bbq at silverstone in august for those in the area

Comment

Mines modified alot and it's insured with Footman James for approx £300 fully comp with unlimited mileage and agreed valve . Most insurance compaines don't like full roll cages or engines from other makes of car transplanted in (so Mazda , Honda , etc engines in Fords) . So if you stick to Ford engines (YB'S , Pintos , Zetecs etc ) then you don't usually have problems with insurance .
                    sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
                    Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
                    12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

my rally rep all mods declared £120 all in, you will deffo get a decent quote for it, they know what we use them for and how we look after them, the guys on the phone know all about our cars too, not just some idiot on the phone filling up the boxes on the screen in front of them,

Gaz i'm sure you can cut that £300 down a lot with them too

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post

Gaz i'm sure you can cut that £300 down a lot with them too
                        I'll give them a ring when mine runs out then i think .
                        sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
                        Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
                        12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

thanks for all your replies

Comment

i think i will give them a ring as well nowcheers fellas
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X