• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aled View Post
    Bring the MK2 then
    Great minds think alike aled :-)
    sigpic

www.oscars.co.uk

Comment

• The very best of luck for this weekend all. I should have been there but alas. Remember, Loads of pics please
      Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

• Dear All,

I am travelling down to the campsite tomorrow daytime to be there to meet and greet those arriving on the Friday evening and the Saturday Morning.

If you have any questions or queries, dont hesitate to give me a call, as I wont be able to check this thread.

Dave - 07841 694 077

The North Wales Mafia look forward to seeing you on the tour!
        Regards - Dave

www.northwalesclassicfords.co.uk

Comment

• Thanks Frosty..........

Between Wayne (Anglia), Macjam, and Aled (a.k.a. David Bailey) im sure we will get plenty of photos for everyone.

There will be a write up thread with loads of pics and there has been talk of a magazine feature

Best wishes to everyone attending Donnington, have a great weekend!
          Regards - Dave

Comment

• looking foreward to this, some trek on the way up though

Comment

• You've driven further! Remember that trek to Germany..............wowee, that was some drive.
              Regards - Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Raver1300Sport View Post
                there has been talk of a magazine feature

Or two
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Raver1300Sport View Post
                  You've driven further! Remember that trek to Germany..............wowee, that was some drive.
                  LOL, think we did 1460 miles that weekend in the RAAT god bless her

Comment

• Originally posted by lee bishop View Post
                    LOL, think we did 1460 miles that weekend in the RAAT god bless her
                    we all followed my sat nav and it took us through luxembourg. . . . . . . .

oh how i laughed

Comment

• You gotta love Sat Nav -
                      Regards - Dave

Comment

• Comment

• Dear All - Last post from me..........

I am travelling down to the campsite tomorrow daytime to be there to meet and greet those arriving on the Friday evening and the Saturday Morning.

If you have any questions or queries, dont hesitate to give me a call, as I wont be able to check this thread.

Dave - 07841 694 077

The North Wales Mafia look forward to seeing you on the tour!
                          <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
                          Regards - Dave

Comment

• Taken from a biker forum

Re: North Wales Protest Rally

It was brought to our attention a while ago that certain members of the police force had been making plans to disrupt our protest rally. One of their proposed methods was to arrange for vast numbers of very old cars to try and block the roads by driving slowly in front of us.
                            Fortunately, we gave out misleading details of our proposed route. This had completely fooled them into thinking they knew where we would be, thus foiling them.
                            Unfortunately we have since been told that Lee Bishop has now been brought in too. Their thinking here was to block the roads with a broken down car. Luckily we had already learned that he has in fact sold his car, so there was minimal risk of this affecting us in any way. However, they have really upped their game plan by now suggesting that Lee Bishop may well be driving an old red car that actually belongs to one of the police.
                            In light of this information can we just warn all of those attending the protest rally to be on the lookout, as it is now pretty much guaranteed there will be a broken down car blocking our route.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                              Taken from a biker forum
                              not far from the truth

Comment

• Quality post that Dave lol !

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Working...
                                X