No announcement yet.

Glasto Coverage Last Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prodigy on now taffs neighbours are going nuts, maybe i should go party with them

Nutty Professor

Comment

Originally posted by topaz View Post
      prodigy on now taffs neighbours are going nuts, maybe i should go party with them
      Custom's and my song on yet ?

Comment

yep that done

breathe the pressure now

Nutty Professor

Comment

its stuck on number 11 and the knob has come off, wwwwaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! my head's gonna come off in a min, i'm just waiting for the blue lights to turn up outside anytime, party on garth!!!!!!!!!!! kettle on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Maxim kinda summed it up for me...

if your not fcukin here your not fcukin nowhere

Nutty Professor

Comment

Maxim kinda summed it up for me...

if your not fcukin here your not fcukin nowhere

maxim wanna be in my house looking for the volume control, if they aint fcukin here they aint nowwhere, shite just spilt my tea, bollox

hospital here i come wwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh

Comment

I'm sure Maxim said the same thing in 1997 at g-mex I was there then so I was fcukin somewhere my other half was in the medical room that night at g-mex but thats another story christ! have i been with her for over 10 years

Nutty Professor

Comment

Working...
                X