nurburgring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nurburgring

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:09 am Post subject: nurburgring I have just got back from my trip to the ring it has to be said that it was one of the best driving experiences I have ever had. Its not like a track day where you have to sit down and be read the rules of the track you just pay your 22 euros swipe the card at the barrier and your off the track is about 15 miles long and runs out into the mountains with some lots of steep hills tight bends. The mex has been great the only problem was after the ring has developed a small gearbox leek and needed topping up.
    In the photo I have just downloaded from the track webcam you can see my mex and maxs orange mex lining up ready to go

yep, good crack in adanau also i'm going again in a few weeks

Nutty Professor

Comment

I would now recommend it to anyone I practiced on the xbox for a couple of months beforehand but it didn’t help me understand how steep the hills are but at least I knew what was coming after the blind summits.

Comment

I loved it as well.....stunning experience but got to keep very aware. Cooked my brakes on last lap

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Hope to go there in mine next year
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome John. Looking forward to hearing more from you about the trip. Might take my Mex over there when it's finished and got a few miles under it's wheels to settle it all in.
            Richard
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X