bloody London roads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bloody London roads

went out for a wee spin today, firstly got stuck in loads of traffic so couldn't open the beasty up then once we all got moving something got flicked up off the road and hit my windscreen right in my line of sight and has cracked my windscreen and its not a small one either nice big F O O K off cross on the drivers side

Looks like a phone call to the insurance on Monday,,,might go for a top tint this time.

my_car_in_the_vBGarage

Originally posted by hotrs2000 View Post
    went out for a wee spin today, firstly got stuck in loads of traffic so couldn't open the beasty up then once we all got moving something got flicked up off the road and hit my windscreen right in my line of sight and has cracked my windscreen and its not a small one either nice big F O O K off cross on the drivers side

Looks like a phone call to the insurance on Monday,,,might go for a top tint this time.

bloody hell mate you have some luck

Comment

that's crap

Comment

Originally posted by 69-johny-rs-07 View Post
        bloody hell mate you have some luck
        well the car run like a dream to and from Le mans this year and it shocked a few of the 300bhp cossie's so not all is bad

Originally posted by marky4 View Post
        that's crap
        every cloud and all that, at least I should be able to get a nice top tint as last time the RAC had them in stock

as in the fine words of Monty Python " you got to look on the bright side of life"

my_car_in_the_vBGarage

Comment

every cloud has a silver lining, or should that be bronze, green, blue ......

Comment

time for a heated front windscreen whil you are at it..........

cheeRS
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X