is that a golf or astra there for scrapping as well
    sigpic
    Cheers
    Martin

Comment

tis a shame that some nice cars will go
      Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

my mate is scrapping his 98 alfa 156 v6 in for a new mondeo.its a decent car but they have to scrap it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chesney View Post
          tis a shame that some nice cars will go
          Quick, get in there whilst you still can
          Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
            Quick, get in there whilst you still can
            nobber
            Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Originally posted by sutty234 View Post
              my mate is scrapping his 98 alfa 156 v6 in for a new mondeo.its a decent car but they have to scrap it.

They have to scrap it? you mean you have no choice in this situation?

Comment

Tis a terrible thing . My mate lives in Italy and they've been doing it for years , Wall to wall classic Alfas in good nick being crushed . He's begged to save a few nice GTV6's at the dealers but they won't budge as the goverment won't give them the money unless they crush them .
                sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
                Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
                12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

It won't even help British industry, load of Korean cars being bought.
                  Hyunda (or however the hell you spell it) sales up 750%.

Big redundancies coming up in Corus if nothing gets better.

Ash

Comment

the Pug 309 'git' will be soon - i think it knows too - been playing up recently

Comment

So what if you own a 1998 or 99 porsche twin turbo or a Ferrari of the same period

Comment

Originally posted by 68 Bullit View Post
                        So what if you own a 1998 or 99 porsche twin turbo or a Ferrari of the same period

Its a goverment scheme to boost new car sales in the UK, you get 2000UKP off a new car when trading a car over ten years old

Comment

Originally posted by 68 Bullit View Post
                          I'll give you £2500 for one and that's £500 more than the goverment will pay !!!!
                          sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
                          Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
                          12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

What a F*****g waste, this makes me mad.

These manufacturers are suffering because it has become the fashion to slag cars and especially 4x4's off the road................and we are all expected to get on our bikes! Nobody realised that cars are an essential part of life, and building cars provided decent jobs for thousands of people.

Perfectly good cars with years of life left in them being thrown away, yet we have to recycle the rotting, stinking food that should be thrown away.................and what cheap cars are left for the youngsters to buy?

Where does it go on from here, compulsory scrapping?

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000EXPRESS View Post
                              What a F*****g waste, this makes me mad.

These manufacturers are suffering because it has become the fashion to slag cars and especially 4x4's off the road................and we are all expected to get on our bikes! Nobody realised that cars are an essential part of life, and building cars provided decent jobs for thousands of people.

Perfectly good cars with years of life left in them being thrown away, yet we have to recycle the rotting, stinking food that should be thrown away.................and what cheap cars are left for the youngsters to buy?

Where does it go on from here, compulsory scrapping?

VOTE FOR TIM !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X