North West 200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North West 200

For anyone interested in bikes and has bugger all to do this afternoon try this link:-

or the red button on sky bbc!

This is where the Ford fair will take place!
    Last edited by pushrod; 16-05-2009, 14:49.
    We're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland

love to watch the on bike footage these guys have no fear what so ever

Comment

I watched it this afternoon,shame the rain played a big part in the event.

Comment

only got back from this?
        i'm on recovery (18 years )after every race picking up crashed/damaged bikes but today my crew was very close to being wiped out today as an out of control bike slid passed where we are posted @ 150mph watch it unfold in slow motion right before my eyes watching rider being tossed along with bike for about 600 yards & walk away without a scratch it will be getting posted on utube once m8 gets home and changes his underwear

excellent racing today but weather crap!!!!!
        sigpicCherish the past, adorn the present,& create for the future.

Comment

Was that Alister Sealy in one of the first races.
          They weren't shown on live TV but seen him go out and race and WIN later on on the televised races!
          Mental.

Comment

Originally posted by pushrod View Post
            Was that Alister Sealy in one of the first races.
            They weren't shown on live TV but seen him go out and race and WIN later on on the televised races!
            Mental.

yep
            just out of ballysally roundabout on full throttle 6th gear and guess what??? he had an onboard camera on the bike should be worth watching that footage!!

what a lucky chat

Comment

He said in an interview that he had just came out of the slipsteam to overtake when, I think he said Keith Amor, had his hand up and was slowing. No where to go so BANG!

Amazing luck.

Comment

Originally posted by pushrod View Post
                He said in an interview that he had just came out of the slipsteam to overtake when, I think he said Keith Amor, had his hand up and was slowing. No where to go so BANG!

Amazing luck.
                road bikes don't grass track well if i were he i would do lottery tonight

Comment

Working...
                X