wexford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wexford

me and a couple of mates are thinking of going over to wexford to watch the dick bailey stages sept 12-13 just wondered if anyone could suggest any good b+bs or hotels in the area close to the action, cheers

How's it goin? Dunno if you had a look here but there's a list of places to stay around there

Not from Wexford meself so I'm not much good to you other than this
    sigpic

Comment

wexford

Hi mate, try www.discoverireland.com hope it helps

Comment

there is a good hotel just across the bridge i think.leave it with me i will find out the name for you.make sure when you get there you have a bowl of seafood chowder.the reason to have it when you get there is because you will eat nothing else all weekend.

Comment

ha cheers wil do, just tryin to eye up a couple of b+bs or hotels now to save the rush closer to the time, should be a good weekend

Comment

the hotel is called the riverbank house hotel.www.theriverbankhousehotel.com and i believe it serves the best chowder in wexford.wexford is much better than dublin by the way for a night out.96 pubs most of em packed out!

Comment

Talbot Hotel in Wexford, must have a night out in the "Stores' highly recommended !

Comment

Working...
              X