X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harrier owners! Please read...

To all Harrier owners please take a look at what we are trying to do

http://www.turbosport.co.uk/showthre...20#post1581320

a good idea but what if you dont want to add pics due to resto situation etc??
    sigpic

Comment

still a good idea even in resto would be good to now how many are left

Comment

Message left on the T/S thread with pics of Dale's Harrier

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Originally posted by LOUIE View Post
          a good idea but what if you dont want to add pics due to resto situation etc??
          I'm trying so hard to find all harrier's that are left, so if in a resto or in a barn it doesnt mater or a old harrier somebody had that was written off or stolen! just trying to find them all so we know how many are left as im doing a list of as many as poss.... I have a list of 188 cars but most of those are dead now. Im collecting all the reg's for all harrier owners only! and i mean only! plus it will help new people looking to buy a harrier easier and give them confidence its a genuine car..... The only thing that will be shown is how many/what colour/exported/ thats it... so if somebody is worried regarding a reg being put on a site (THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN) i PROMISE....

Regards matt

Comment

Originally posted by harrierjumpjet74 View Post
            I'm trying so hard to find all harrier's that are left, so if in a resto or in a barn it doesnt mater or a old harrier somebody had that was written off or stolen! just trying to find them all so we know how many are left as im doing a list of as many as poss.... I have a list of 188 cars but most of those are dead now. Im collecting all the reg's for all harrier owners only! and i mean only! plus it will help new people looking to buy a harrier easier and give them confidence its a genuine car..... The only thing that will be shown is how many/what colour/exported/ thats it... so if somebody is worried regarding a reg being put on a site (THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN) i PROMISE....

Regards matt
            Hats off to you for your efforts

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Thanku mate, ive got a headache as its taken ages... Ive got 1500 to find and so far got one list from 1996 with 188 cars on it. Theres not many left out of that lot.... As soon as this list is complete it will be on the thread..............

Guy's pm me with details as i will get messy otherwise and i might miss some of the new list... regards matt

Comment

i got a load of pics of cars i let you have when i back off the 'tour de lakes'

probably seen about 20 on the net in some sort or another with registrations showing

you can count GRU 378V (white) off the list, cos that got stolen and was never recovered

DWL 685V (silver) was my first car, in 1988, but found pics of it 3 years ago on the 'bay of shite' and it was white !!!!!!!!!!

rgds G
                Last edited by grum; 07-05-2009, 23:12.

Comment

thanks mate...

Comment

My mate had a white Harrier model in the 1980's . Reg no NGK 3V , is it still alive i wonder or just a logg book ?
                    sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
                    Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
                    12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mk1gaz View Post
                      My mate had a white Harrier model in the 1980's . Reg no NGK 3V , is it still alive i wonder or just a logg book ?
                      Well,the last time it was on the road was.... 01/12/91 could be dead...

Comment

Yes looks that way . Was a nice one in 1987 when he had it , just starting to rot which was a nice change as they was normally fooooooked when 5 years old !!!!!!
                        sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
                        Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
                        12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

tipical FORD mate.... shame they sat outside for so long....

Comment

i had one about 15 years ago , really solid shell in white , till i frnt ended it sold it on to a chap dont know if he ever did it up ? reg was OEV874V

Comment

Originally posted by mexicostids View Post
                              i had one about 15 years ago , really solid shell in white , till i frnt ended it sold it on to a chap dont know if he ever did it up ? reg was OEV874V
                              I will check mate, and let u know for your ref... matt

Comment

Working...
                              X