Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project RAC 2007 Has Left The Workshop

The RS has been sold and gone to its new home today . &
    Had it for 3 1/2 years and was one of the biggest projects I have undertaken ,had a final drive in it on Monday for the test session with the new owner which put some doubts in my mind if I should not keep it and actually use it ,as it certainley had some grunt ,mind you would most probably ended up in a ball in Dalby or the like.

So onto the Group A VR4 Galant with my efforts for the rest of the year

I am still looking however for a MK1 or MK2 more standard road car that does not need any bodywork though ,had my dose of welding and filling for a few years, want a usable car but not a buffty or Frostie Queen car though and the same as everyone else don't want to have too much money tied up in it.
    Mind you G J might sell his cheap after witnessing the Sunbeam Roll at the weekend
    sigpic

Originally posted by Skids View Post
    The RS has been sold and gone to its new home today . &
    Had it for 3 1/2 years and was one of the biggest projects I have undertaken ,had a final drive in it on Monday for the test session with the new owner which put some doubts in my mind if I should not keep it and actually use it ,as it certainley had some grunt ,mind you would most probably ended up in a ball in Dalby or the like.

So onto the Group A VR4 Galant with my efforts for the rest of the year

I am still looking however for a MK1 or MK2 more standard road car that does not need any bodywork though ,had my dose of welding and filling for a few years, want a usable car but not a buffty or Frostie Queen car though and the same as everyone else don't want to have too much money tied up in it.
    Mind you G J might sell his cheap after witnessing the Sunbeam Roll at the weekend
    no doubt one will come along, good luck with the search.

The "off" on the weekend certainly gives food for thought, however i will continue with my plans to be the next Rally superstar (loeb permitting)

cheeRS
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X