Chroming...West Midlands...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chroming...West Midlands...

I just used AC HOWELL...Croft St, Walsall...

Did a Mk1 rear bumper that has never had chrome on it and a pair of front quarter bumpers...

Did the cheapest method...not triple plated...

Came out a treat...£35 each the quarters..

£90 the rear one..

Russ.
    [/quote]

Any pictures Russ.
    Mark....

Comment

chroming...

Come on Mark...I am sure you know what a highly polished set of bumpers look like...

They are good for the cost to say the least...my back one had never seen chrome before and the places for automotive chroming are now VERY few and far between...unless you pay silly money to these guys at classic car shows...

Russ.
      [/quote]

Comment

Originally posted by Stringpants View Post
        Come on Mark...I am sure you know what a highly polished set of bumpers look like...

Russ.
        No Russ all mine look tarnished or pitted. Hence wanting to see how yours had come out as the chromers you've used are not to far away.
        Do you reckon they would do a discount for doing a job lot.
        Mark....

Comment

Chromers...

Hi Mark,

The quarters I took for Al were all flaking and rusty...they have come up a treat with the cheap £35 each method...

I am pleased with my rear one...never before chromed...if I were you I would call in with them and ask their advice...mention my name.....I suggested more people from our little fraternity may well be calling...I reckon you of all people should be able to negotiate a good deal....I hope so...I want some quarters doing later in the year...

All the best,

Russ.
          [/quote]

Comment

Russ you have PM.
            Mark....

Comment

Working...
            X