americans rescue captain of Maersk Alabama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• americans rescue captain of Maersk Alabama

Brilliant news the Americans have secured the release of Captain Phillips the Captain of the Maesk Alabama,3 pirates killed 1 captured to in terogate ,thats what message to send to the pirates .Dont mess with U.S .!

TBH they must have been fecking backwards to start with, i mean come on, like the US aint gonna bomb the shit out of everyone and hope thier men make it out
    TBH only 3 dead was a bit low ? did the Americans run out of bullets or sumink

Comment

American rescue

OK Bortaf ,I am just going to ring the American SAS and put your name forward as commander of the next rescue operation..iS THAT ok?
      4 Pirates ,,3 DEAD ,,1 to grill on the BBQ after interagation !!!!
      Whats wrong with that?

Comment

Hmm well OK as long as they only missed the one i guess i can be happy
        I was thinking 3 dead, 1 captured and 99 ran away or sumink

Comment

They should do to these pirates what Kenny Everett wanted to do 'round them up put them in a field and bomb the bast**ds'

Comment

Originally posted by driverace View Post
            Brilliant news the Americans have secured the release of Captain Phillips the Captain of the Maesk Alabama,3 pirates killed 1 captured to in terogate ,thats what message to send to the pirates .Dont mess with U.S .!
            And that is good news for the crew on the other 12 ships that are held by the pirates?

Up to now, over the last few years that the pirates have been taking ships off Somalia, the crews have not been injured by the pirates.

I just hope that as a reprisal to the US gunboat diplomacy, the pirates do not now start taking the lives of the many others currently held hostage.

This eposide is unfortunately typical of the US approach to such issues - we will get our one man out, and ***** everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by roddymexico View Post
              They should do to these pirates what Kenny Everett wanted to do 'round them up put them in a field and bomb the bast**ds'
              Perhaps in this case it would be more appropriate to round em up, put em in a swimming pool and bomb the Bstds
              A pirate in a feild is like a condom in the eunuk enclosure in imperial rome, a bit useless

Comment

Originally posted by TimGR View Post
                And that is good news for the crew on the other 12 ships that are held by the pirates?

Up to now, over the last few years that the pirates have been taking ships off Somalia, the crews have not been injured by the pirates.

I just hope that as a reprisal to the US gunboat diplomacy, the pirates do not now start taking the lives of the many others currently held hostage.

This eposide is unfortunately typical of the US approach to such issues - we will get our one man out, and ***** everyone else.

You could always do what Germany does, buy them out.

This of course usually takes months and costs the taxpayer millions and encourages others to copy them.

The pirates will probly do one of two things in future, if they find out the crew they on the boat is American, either turn round and head for the hills or once having to capture the boat anyway, demand money and if not forthcoming ASAP then just murder the hostages.

Comment

Well it is about time someone stood up to them especially in the current economic climate maybe just maybe these muppets will get the message that this sort of thing will not be tollerated or they will try and do more and kill more....

Anyway who knows the main thing is this is a step in the right direction I just hope other countries stand up to these ****s like this in the future and then end this once and for all.....
                  Lord Lucan

Rather push a Ford than Drive a Vauxhall

RSOC Member: 25467

My Car in the V/garage

Comment

Working...
                  X