Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last brown beta!!

Seats arrived back form QuickTrim today
    brilliant job,mine were in bad shape, he replaced everything so the're like new.
    This was the last piece of brown beta he had as the next rolls his supplier had ordered came in dyed the wrong color and they are not doing any more.
    Mark has told me that his supplier is looking into re dying them but not sure if it will work. I'm sure he will let us know.
    cost a good bit in shipping but result is good.

Thanks Mark

Robert
    sigpic

where are the pics rob, you tease!!!!!!!!

Comment

Dropping my seats off with Mark tomorrow, looking foreward to the same results

Comment

Originally posted by prs View Post
        brilliant job,mine were in bad shape, he replaced everything so the're like new.
        This was the last piece of brown beta he had as the next rolls his supplier had ordered came in dyed the wrong color and they are not doing any more.
        Mark has told me that his supplier is looking into re dying them but not sure if it will work. I'm sure he will let us know.

Thanks Mark

Robert
        I hope he has some luck with the re-dying!

Comment

Originally posted by prs View Post

Thanks Mark

Robert
          Any pics of the seats Robert

Comment

Mine go in next weekend
            Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
              Mine go in next weekend
              looking forward to seeing these son
              Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Originally posted by tony-mac View Post
                Any pics of the seats Robert
                I havnt reassembled them yet so I just propped them up. My pictures are crap and dont do them any justice. I'll have to set up a photobucket thing to get decent pics up. I'm getting the frames, hinges, and runners blasted next week and will paint them and then re-assemble. I will put on the rear covers as they were too big to post over to the UK. I got the arch covers to match as well. The headrests were filthy 30 years of grime so I disassembled them & washed. The fishnet was slightly faded so I sprayed with a satin black - came up brill!! Think I will get the steel mounts re-plated as they are gone dull.

Robert
                Attached Files
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X