No announcement yet.

MK2 RS National Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm now coming, will be bringing my rs2000 although i think a lot of u guys cars will put mine too shame!!!
    Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

just remember everyones cars dont have the unlimited budgets that others seem to have, myself I just have to get bits and bobs as I go along as I need to drive mine to work everyday too, so go and be proud that your keeping the car alive and running 8-)

Comment

cheers for that banishit. It looks ok but when u get closer u begin to see the bad points, i just love the thing though and makes me smile everytime i get behind the wheel!

Comment

That's what they were designed to do. Make you from ear to ear as soon as you sit in her. But makes you :boom: when thing's go wrong which in turn turns you to :drinking:
          Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Like I said in past if its a mk2 RS 8-) it deserves to be there,no,ifs or buts
            sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

This will be my first show as i'm new to all this and only had the car a short while, but am looking forward to meeting some of u, and putting some faces to names.

Comment

Do i have to be in the club to attend, keep meening to join but aint got round to it yet!

Also do i just turn up and pay on the day? Sorry for being a bit thick!!!

Comment

Well what did u lot think??????personally I thought it was a belter,nice to put names to faces,and Rob your mates 1800 is a cracker,cant wait to see it finished,its a credit to you both,well done :-)
                  Any pics Mr Custom or Mr Topaz?
                  sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

REALLY ENJOYED IT, BRILLIANT GOING BACK UP THE M1, 3 RS2000'S AND A MEXICO IN CONVOY, MOVE ASIDE BORING BLAND MODERN CARS!!!!

Comment

BRILLIANT DAY with some great cars to have a good drool over.
                      All frendly and very helpful thanks.

The black rs2000 i followed up the m1 hope you all had a safe journey home (we got heads turning)

thanks wiggyrs

CheeRS
                      Martin

Comment

Would love to have been there, but I busted the budget doing the Old Skool trackday and AVO N.D. w/e.
                        In detox since :mrgreen:
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X