X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Custom

Had a little "off" did we?...lol

Taken from another site

"The only car that passed me all morning was Dave custom who then promptly spun it 180 right in front of me so I passed him back. "
    sigpic

Many had offs mate - its how you learn to drive LOL and use the mk2 as its meant to be used and not in your garage all the time LOL

Comment

Car went superb all day

Track conditions changing all day but I kept on full slicks so the odd spin was to be expected

At end of day me and Cossie Si had track to ourselves and we covered 30+ miles on our last session

Cracking day and I will certainly be on Mallory again asap.

Mallory is an ideal MKII track as big power cars are just getting upto speed on straights then they braking again where as the MKII is on power mid bend and ready to go

Great day had by all
      cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Any pics of the day Dave?
        Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by dingy View Post
          Many had offs mate - its how you learn to drive LOL and use the mk2 as its meant to be used and not in your garage all the time LOL
          Sorry dingy I didnt know when ford was building the mk2 they intended it to be driven like you drive a car on track, i will give it a go next time i am out on the road and see if i pick up many points.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X