Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday 13th

Havin a bad day....

Got the car out of the garage to get some bits from behind it, started great, thought i'd give it a blast to pick some one up.

ran great, missus got the hump as i'd F**KED OFF and left her with the kids, the Family Espace battery desides to go flat so i'm in the S**T...

get back and park the RS on the drive in her space.... and it stalls ? "Never mind i'm home now"

try pushing the Espace out but the rear tyres flat... and dead...

The wife gets a lift and leaves me to fix the car. get the tyre inflator out but ther battery's flat!!!

borrow a booster as mine's dead.

start the car, inflate the tyre, big screw in the tyre from my crap on the drive (my fault again)

New tyre £65
    New battery £60

Get back and she's home with the hump...

go to move the RS and the starter just clicks!!!

get a friend out again and push it down the road, no joy it just locks the back wheels up....

push it back UP the road and onto the drive in her spot and try turning te engine, goes round a bit the locks up????

took the rocker cover off and all ok???

took the spark plugs out cant see anything????

now she's really moaning as the kits are F**king about and i'm not helping...

Threats of selling the car arise as it never works and allways cost's loads of money!!!

took the head off and guess what i found??

Engine ran sweet down to Ace cafe, blasted around a bit after, ran well that morning and then stopped with no warning
    AKA The Dipstick

Last edited by RS2kSX; 15-02-2009, 21:38. Reason: Picture added
    AKA The Dipstick

Comment

I had a crap Friday 13th too, I went to see Warrington Wolves play away at St Helens, they were up 14-0 at one point, but got beat 26-14 in the end

Nutty Professor

Comment

That's Hocky right?
        AKA The Dipstick

Comment

Originally posted by RS2kSX View Post
          That's Hocky right?
          no

Nutty Professor

Comment

not a good dayso wheres the piece of debris from

thats bad luck Topaz
            MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

valve stem from the 1st time by the looks Da
              Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Very bad day
                I also went to knowsley road to watch warrington kick st helens arse (didnt quite pan out )
                never mind we will beat em one day soon

Comment

Originally posted by topaz View Post
                  I had a crap Friday 13th too, I went to see Warrington Wolves play away at St Helens, they were up 14-0 at one point, but got beat 26-14 in the end
                  SON you must of been gutted

Comment

Best bit it went back together with the same head gasket & started first time, only cost was for anti freez

looks like the only part i re-used after the first engine was the carbs... new manifold fitted, so the bit must have gone through the no.1 carb barrel and sat inside somwhere and came back via air filter into no.2, all the valves ar fine with no visible damage
                    how it stalled on the drive and not when i was raggin it up the main road i'll never know
                    AKA The Dipstick

Comment

Working...
                    X