day from hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• day from hell

on way too aberdeen this morning in the diesel mondeo and it just cut out.no engine management light or anything.rang up my breakdown to get a tow only to find out i never renewed(my fault) got it towed back and the mechanic thinks its the fuel pump and the last one he did was at least £550+ vat +fitting+ the tow and it took at least a week to come.we are supposed to be going too wales tomorrow to visit my parents!so i came home and thought i`ll put the rs on the road as i need a car anyway and we`ll go too wales in that.gave it a quick once over,started it up,it was running on 3 so i thought a quick blast down the bypass.it didn`t clear.got back too the garage and water was ****ing out all over the floor.couldn`t see any leaks from hoses or rad so i put it up on ramps,put more water in and it came pouring out between the engine and box.so it looks like a core plug has gone in the back of the block.so its engine out.to top it all i`ve got the doctor in the morning due to high blood pressure and i`ve just twisted my ankle.i`m going too bed

blimey mate you not had much luck today

that sucks, gutted for you

Comment

Working...
    X