Petrol leak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petrol leak

got home from work today walked passed the garage,i can smell petrol,rushed through the house out the kitchen down the side into the garage ****in ell petrol all over the floor,if i would have turned the light on the house would have gone up it was that strong,get the car out of the garage (pushed ) draines the rest of the tank,well what was left kept the garage open for an hour or so as it is an integral garage,and my four year old sons bedroom is above ,had my tea & set taking tank out to find it had rotted at the bottom so now got to get another tank here are a few pics mind you rather now than on the rolling road

sigpic

Paul send £25 over and I have a tank in stock I no longer need !

Let me know
    cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

unlucky m8

Comment

do you have a mk1 tank in stock i will take it i will get to you at the week end thanks
        sigpic

Comment

A very lucky escape .
          sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
          Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
          12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by paul mann View Post

do you have a mk1 tank in stock i will take it i will get to you at the week end thanks
            Its a MKII tank

Thought they were the same ? - maybe not - someone on here will know !
            cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Leaking tank

I also had the same problem over 10 years ago with my RS ,luckily I got a replacement tank.Does any body know if you can still get from a company called Granville Chemicals ,of Oakworth ,near Keighley ,the repair system called "Petro-Patch" to repair tanks ?

Comment

MK1 Tanks...

I have two to chose from.....I am in Redditch or Birmingham...Peterborough on Saturday and Chipping Sodbury Thursday night...£20 each.

Russ.
                [/quote]

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000CUSTOM View Post
                  Its a MKII tank

Thought they were the same ? - maybe not - someone on here will know !
                  mk1 and mk2 the same, not sure on the fuel return tho on sender for mk1s
                  MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

stringpants you have a pm
                    sigpic

Comment

Tank

See you soon Paul,

Russ.
                      [/quote]

Comment

Working...