Am at home also for the week.
    you never work son
    Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Originally posted by Chesney View Post
      you never work son
      work shy...

Comment

Spent 5 hours getting down from Middlesbrough to London today for meetings (but mainly for an all dayer tomorrow) and nobody's here (soft southern etc. etc. ) so I'm down here for 3 days and probably won't get anything done
        Andy

If it doesn't break it's not modified enough
        www.clevelandrsoc.co.uk

Comment

started at 6 this morning, not to bad now the roads are clearing. had a bit of fun in the van this morning with some sideways action

Comment

Lucky for me no job today just dropped the wife for her shift in the hospital downside is 4am start in the morning lets hope we get another load of snow
            sigpic

Comment

Edd,
              No work again same as last three weeks.
              Jimmer

Comment

night shift last night and start back Friday ,housework and car if i can get motivated

Comment

can't get the van up the hill near me so just had to stay home and play with the kids

Comment

lol , my mates just been round and it's took him 5 hours to get back from Croydon !!!!!!!! (usually 20mins) . His 325i got stuck on a hill and he had 5x passers by in the boot , flat rear tyres, car mats under the wheels and STILL couldn't move it !!!!!!!! . Then the tight git had to pay a passing Range rover £20 to tow him up the hill !!!!!! Broke his heart spending the £20 .
                    sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
                    Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
                    12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mk1gaz View Post
                      lol , my mates just been round and it's took him 5 hours to get back from Croydon !!!!!!!! (usually 20mins) . His 325i got stuck on a hill and he had 5x passers by in the boot , flat rear tyres, car mats under the wheels and STILL couldn't move it !!!!!!!! . Then the tight git had to pay a passing Range rover 320 to tow him up the hill !!!!!! Broke his heart spending the £20 .
                      lol

you should be out in your bmw Gaz,getting it sideways

Comment

Originally posted by oldskooljoe View Post
                        lol

you should be out in your bmw Gaz,getting it sideways
                        I'd probaby die first !!!!!! It's got 8 inches of snow on the roof for starters and my roads got 2 solid blocks of ice running the whole length too drive on with parked cars either side . Rear wheel drive , 8.5inch wide rear tyres and a 250bhp 6 pot = crashing !!!!!!
                        12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

I'd probaby die first !!!!!! It's got 8 inches of snow on the roof for starters and my roads got 2 solid blocks of ice running the whole length too drive on with parked cars either side . Rear wheel drive , 8.5inch wide rear tyres and a 250bhp 6 pot = crashing !!!!!!
                          lol...would be fun though

Comment

Originally posted by oldskooljoe View Post
                            lol...would be fun though
                            I might risk going up the shopping centre car park at 10pm tonight though for some rally-x action in it !!!!!!!!

Comment

I might risk going up the shopping centre car park at 10pm tonight though for some rally-x action in it !!!!!!!!
                              Aye donuts and handbrake turn's round the roundabout's

Comment

Main route out of Bournemouth was closed and i heard the M27 was at a stand still so rang in for a holiday.. I'ts my son's 1st Birthday today anyway so a good excuse ...

Looks like its gonna be the same tomorrow too...
                                [/quote]ford-rs.co.uk

Mark
                                Ex X-pack owner

Comment

Working...
                                X