Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent complaint letter

this fella is very imaginative and descriptive

I Hope Branson gave him 2 First Class return flights to anywhere in the world (except Mumbai)
    Cheers

Comment

the bloody whinger

Comment

very good, hope richard reads it
        MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Perfect .

Accurate, constructive and witty
          cheeRS
          Ian
          sigpic

"Live everyday as if it was your last, because one of these days, it will be."
          Jeremy Schwartz.

"Better to burn out than fade away"

Comment

Virgin

I have only read part of this guys letter,so cant comment too much about it THOUGH we have just been to Florida with Virgin,now I am a virgin frequent flyer and maybe last time I flew with them was about 10 years ago.Well the flight there was good,not brilliant but good.The flight back was absolutely crap.The check in facility at Disney,was chaotic,unorganized and a shambles.The check in persons were rude .The flight crew were at best poor.,uninterested and half helpful.The food was very poor,in fact we were woken for breakfast as we were just coming up to Iceland at 05.00 hours ,and presented with a bagel with scrambled egg in it.It was burnt,I said to the flight attendent,"when do I get my medal" She asked why,I said I need one for takelling that bagel,she said Yes I know it is bad.But why waken us at 05.00 for that when we were not due to land in Manchester untill 08.45.i will think very hard before flying Virgin again ,it was worse than flying with Indonesian airlines

Comment

quite funny, but did it need 2500 comments??

i had an awful in flight breakfast once, i couldn't work out why i had mash potatoe with a breakfast, when i learned it was scrambled egg i puked! then when i got home i puked again, 2 or three times everytime i thought of the 'egg'

Comment

Very funny, although being pedantic I would point out that technically, a tomato is a fruit, so that being placed net to the sponge roll may have been correct...

Comment

That is hilarious

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

most airlines are crap at times, i had a shite flight with emirates last time, but would never go with klm after the last flight i had, shocking
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X