big thanks guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big thanks guys!

had a great time karting tonight, exelent turnout and a right good larf too!
    cant belive we got beat by tractor drivers!

thanks again lads and sorry to the big lad for naffing his back.......

sure pics will follow!
    sigpic

where did Richyc finish ?

Comment

Originally posted by grum View Post
      where did Richyc finish ?
      2nd!
      sigpic

Comment

Welldone edd great night had by all i reakon

Comment

good to see you all there, lol at the tractor boys,

grum..richy was very good in defeat..the dorset boys did you proud

pmsl at the baige princess team...that was the correct spelling too

well done eddie
          MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa he's shite haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ps. bet his chain came off

Comment

great night boys, must do it again soon, next time its 2hr endurance teams of four, great to see a good turn out, i want a skinny partner next time but have not plucked up the curridge to tell my partner in the beige-princess motorsport team

cheers eddie

Comment

cheers Eddie,
                Top night, good laugh, nice to meet and put names to faces, dont think we would win any mister slim comps though.Me and the Taffster was robbed, why i dont know but we were and as for the BAIGE PRINCESS racing team we will be champs in what i dont know (i know polls) me backs fine Eddie but by fukc having 20 stone smashing into ya hurts, i fell sorry for mrs Eddie as for the winners i though it a bit suss when they had this
                Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

well done eddie,excellent nite and good to meet a few more people.fat boys and karting dont work.well done to the ringers oooooppppppppsssss sorry winners,im still waiting to get brought off as well andy
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by paul andrews View Post
                    well done eddie,excellent nite and good to meet a few more people.fat boys and karting dont work.well done to the ringers oooooppppppppsssss sorry winners,im still waiting to get brought off as well andy
                    Ha HA as you said whos going to do it
                    Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Looked more like banger racing @ Matchams from where I was standing lol

Good to finally meet some peeps off ere, taff get the pics up boyo.

<M>
                      [/quote]ford-rs.co.uk

Mark
                      Ex X-pack owner

Comment

see, i had richy on the phone at 8.40 this morning moaning that if HE hadnt have made a 'phantom' pitstop he and Brett would have won

whats he like ? ................. poor Brett, feel sorry for him cos of his shite co-driver

Comment

Originally posted by grum View Post
                          see, i had richy on the phone at 8.40 this morning moaning that if HE hadnt have made a 'phantom' pitstop he and Brett would have won

whats he like ? ................. poor Brett, feel sorry for him cos of his shite co-driver

to be honest grum richy was getting in the way most of the night

Comment

i had an cool night even as a spectator, i did take some pics and vids will post later when i get 5 mins - busy boy me whilst on the sick see

I MUST JUST GIVE A MASSIVE PUBLIC THANKING TO MR FAST EDDIE FOR COMING OUT OF HIS WAY TO PICK ME UP AND THEN GOING MILES OUT OF HIS WAY TO DROP ME OFF AGAIN - MATE YOU ARE A BLOODY STAR AND I REALLY REALLY APPRECIATED IT

Comment

i wasnt sulking last night i couldnt get here as sue was doing some stuff for her new job good to meet andy c and eddie(you can come to the party).must do it again as taff said, do a2hour one.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X