No announcement yet.

croft circuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People who moan about this sort of thing boil my slash They know where the house is when the buy the damn thing.......
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
      People who moan about this sort of thing boil my slash They know where the house is when the buy the damn thing.......
      well said son

**** the moaning winging bastards

Comment

i do not think they will be around for long if it closes as the local radio was saying the local community stands to lose 3+ million in revenue.they will then be knocking on there door to dish out some northern justice,then the soft heads will do a runner when all the damage is done.:winka::winka::winka::winka:

Comment

Originally posted by andyb View Post
          i feel so sorry for these people...i have an idea ?

don't build a third runway at heathrow just reopen croft as an airfield, i bet nobody complained during ww2 when is was used as a base for bombers !
          Totally agree Andy , It was a WW2 airfield before it became Croft Autodrome, these people are trying it on , probably more a case of greed hoping for a big payoff , what they need is a big **** Off

Comment

Read very carefully! Someone obviously has done!.Croft has dropped a big bollock in not updating use of circuit.i'm no expert but thats how it reads to me.I only read first few sections,Whilst this type of people also make my my pi** boil many organisations are getting screwed because of daft things like this.

Comment

It was on the local news last night although they didn't say anything we didn't know and there was no mention of the claimants connection to the circuit

Andy

If it doesn't break it's not modified enough
              www.clevelandrsoc.co.uk

Comment

For what it's worth I've just signed up here

THE future of a North-East racing circuit that generates £3m a year for the local economy depends on an Appeal Court decision over noise levels, motorsport chiefs said last night. Barristers for Croft Circuit, near Darlington, are trying to overturn an order to pay £150,000 to a couple and their daughter, who live next to the track.

wrote a great long rational (rant) as well that vanished when I saved it but at least my name's on there
                Andy

If it doesn't break it's not modified enough
                www.clevelandrsoc.co.uk

Comment

the durhan & derbyshire show will go ahead as planned

am sure mr spence will sort a stand out

Comment

Working...
                  X