Any plumbers on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boiler

I am not an heating engineer ,but my daughter was having the same problem.The pressure gauge did not show a reading So i fitted a new pressure gauge with No improvement.So then called a heating guy he tried 2 or 3 permisters and to no avail .SO i said why is there no pressure showing,he insisted that once he got it working it would come up.So I persauded him to remove the union that holds the pressure gauge in,he said as i remove this union water will **** out of here .AND it didnt! He poked around at the back of the chamber that the pressure gauge screws into and it was blocked solid with shit .Cleared the blockage and hey presto we were sorted !

Comment

Originally posted by DazRS2K View Post
      This is what i have to do Gaz, try this first!!
      oh my god!!!!!!!
      sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

Comment

i am

i am a plumber is the baxi 105 instant or a 105e or 105he
          thanks alex

Comment

Originally posted by blister2 View Post
            i am a plumber is the baxi 105 instant or a 105e or 105he
            thanks alex

Its a 105e
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GAZ W View Post
              Its a 105e

*Edited*

Comment

Originally posted by tony orrell View Post
                On your existing system you will find that most of your hot water pipework will be 22mm and your cold water pipework will be 15mm. When you fit a combi your hot water supply comes straight from the incoming water main so when you turn the hot water on full demand your hot water pipes are holding 50% more water. So in effect you are asking the boiler to work its nuts off. This is a common problem where combi boilers are fitted to existing heating systems.
                The boiler has been in a few years now and has been ok untill about a week ago .

Had someone out to it and they replaced the temp sensor and it is still the same , so any ideas what else it could be if it is not the heat exchanger , temp sensor , or existing pipework?
                sigpic

Comment

flow switch?
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X