diy stores in northern ireland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diy stores in northern ireland

or some were that sells internal doors.....am looking for doors for my house...can any of the lads advise please...

have a look on the net to see if you have a howdens joinary somwhere near, if so i can get you a good price from here, they have a good selection (ish) of internal doors
    sigpic

Comment

j bradley and sons ringsend, coleraine, co derry.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron P. View Post
        or some were that sells internal doors.....am looking for doors for my house...can any of the lads advise please...
        euro good @ present arron bring yourself to newry plently suppliers there shop around though they are all egger to do a deal
        sigpicCherish the past, adorn the present,& create for the future.

Comment

theres a few near me aaron

these lot are usually pretty good

Ray Grahams Ltd DIY Store - The complete building and DIY center with personal service.
          Last edited by Banishit; 14-01-2009, 02:11.

Comment

five in enniskillen

There is five builders yards in town, all selling good quality doors. range from 19 to 145 per door so all budgets are catered for.

cheeRS

Derek

Comment

Originally posted by fast eddie View Post
              have a look on the net to see if you have a howdens joinary somwhere near, if so i can get you a good price from here, they have a good selection (ish) of internal doors
              I went looking at there site last nite....some nice doors but to expensive for me right now....

thanks for all the comments guys....ill get stuck into digging around so...i should really take a few days off & drop up to look around at the doors and visit some cars

Comment

derek .....what town do you live in?

Comment

Hi Aaron

I'm in Enniskillen. 3 miles from the town centre so not very far away.

cheeRS

Derek

Comment

its a trip up north so lads....get the cars polished and your parts out so i can see what im taking back down south with me

Comment

doors

hi Aaron,
                      I got a load from Heiton Buckley's before xmas , oak laminated engineered doors €97 +vat. they came up great with satin varnish. as good as solid oak ones I got made at €300.
                      Regency doors about €35 to €40 in Brooks.

Robert
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron P. View Post
                        I went looking at there site last nite....some nice doors but to expensive for me right now....

thanks for all the comments guys....ill get stuck into digging around so...i should really take a few days off & drop up to look around at the doors and visit some cars
                        i can get up to 70% on list mate!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fast eddie View Post
                          i can get up to 70% on list mate!
                          you cant get up to 70% off the list price???? bloody hell man .....maybe ill be going to the uk on a trip then

Comment

Working...
                          X