Black Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Tuesday

Well lads...4 let go so far and they are still going into the office..What a S**t day.....Things are really bad here new car sales are down 75% never could have expected this
    sigpic
    Cheers
    Martin

hope youll be ok Martin i thinks it hitting every one in some way or an other
    Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

did a flat roof repair today, first work this week, nothing else booked
      AKA The Dipstick

Comment

Not good

Comment

Originally posted by OZZYMC View Post
          Well lads...4 let go so far and they are still going into the office..What a S**t day.....Things are really bad here new car sales are down 75% never could have expected this
          Sorry to hear about the redundancies, this is a truly rotten experience for you. An old colleague of mine lost his job selling new cars just before Christmas. He had only been there 12 to 18 months or so, just getting to enjoy working for a decent firm.

People are going to need cars sooner or later, I hope you don't have to wait too long..........Best of Luck,

Tim.

Comment

we aren't selling as many at the mo, also difficult keeping my 4 techs busy every day. You gotta keep plugging away mate, as said folks do need cars.
            Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

nobody wants websites either

Nutty Professor

Comment

Originally posted by topaz View Post
                nobody wants websites either

Seems that nobody wants anything at the moment other than life essentials .
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X