No announcement yet.

finished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont worry mate your not alone,i have no work, lets get some cider and sit in the park all day!

gotta larf mate or you would surley cry!
    sigpic

Comment

MOTOR TRADE is struggling big time, it's a battle to keeps my techs busy every day
      Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Sorry to hear this J. Go and be Spence's home help???
        Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

seems to be the same everywhere at the moment, hope its not a long process
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DazRS2K View Post
            Not good Johnny, sick of hearing doom n Gloom lately, gonna be a big announcement from Nissan tomorrow, which will defo affect us

Nissan plant to shed 1,200 jobs

The plant employs 4,900 workers

Car manufacturer Nissan has announced it is to axe about a quarter of the workforce at its Sunderland plant.
            The company, which sent workers at the site home early before Christmas to cope with the economic downturn, said it will cut 1,200 jobs. The plant, which opened in 1986, employs about 4,900 workers. The firm halted manufacturing of two of its models at the Sunderland site in December and sent production staff home on full pay.

sad news indeed,

cheeRS
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graham John View Post
              Nissan plant to shed 1,200 jobs

The plant employs 4,900 workers

Car manufacturer Nissan has announced it is to axe about a quarter of the workforce at its Sunderland plant.
              The company, which sent workers at the site home early before Christmas to cope with the economic downturn, said it will cut 1,200 jobs. The plant, which opened in 1986, employs about 4,900 workers. The firm halted manufacturing of two of its models at the Sunderland site in December and sent production staff home on full pay.

sad news indeed,

cheeRS
              Thats not good news, my Brother Bri1 who is on this forum works at the Nissan plant

Comment

Job cuts

I think this is going to be a difficult period for lots of businesses .ive had 47 years in the driver training industry and now the lads from Pakistan are into it the rates are cut and now lessons are 5 for£56,,its not worth doing,they have also taken over the Taxi firms with their Toyota,s and the guys who have done it for years are struggling.
                I honestly thing in 12 months time new cars will be available at bargain prices,but most car manufacturers are going to lay workers off.
                Hope you find something soon Johnny ,but lots more will be in the same boat this year!

Comment

plus 400 temps also went at nissan!!!!!
                  another 95 from johnsons
                  sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

sorry to hear about your job!!!!!

sorry to hear this sad news johnny what are you going to do now???? what is happening to this country of ours???? i hope things will be better soon........

Comment

Working...
                    X