Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the point the guys are tyring to make is that when people are selling log books etc it makes it easier for scum to ring motors. They're not saying u deserve it as nobody deserves to have their mota pinched but by selling these items you are kind of making it easier for people to get away with it. Personally i hope you get your car back mate.
    Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

no chance of that

well this is getting out of hand now i had 2 book i sold them iam not a dealer iam only trying to make money for my rs
      so if you lot think iam so bad then just keep away from me as there are 3 of you from the kent group that are getting sh**y about this and what i do has got nout to do with you 3 so thats that if you dont like it then do something about it wanna meet with me and sort it out then call me

07799 621638 i will be happy to

see if one of you 3 have got the guts to call me
      sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000&MEXICO
        no chance of that

if you dont like it then do something about it wanna meet with me and sort it out then call me

07799 621638 i will be happy to

see if one of you 3 have got the guts to call me
        Are you for real ? Am I not allowed to have an opinion ? I haven't insulted you in any way Paul - I don't think much of your activities (or your opinions on the subject) but other than that there is no more to it.

I think you should go away somewhere quiet and try to calm down a bit.

RSOC Member - 6960

Comment

Originally posted by RSMeister
          I think the point the guys are tyring to make is that when people are selling log books etc it makes it easier for scum to ring motors. They're not saying u deserve it as nobody deserves to have their mota pinched but by selling these items you are kind of making it easier for people to get away with it. Personally i hope you get your car back mate.
          I think RSMeister sums it up quite eloquently here.

RSOC Member - 6960

Comment

Working...
          X