Anyone else not drinking tonight ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else not drinking tonight ?

Got the short straw this year as I am on call this week, so no drinkies for me, anyone else in the same boat ?

Mines a cup of tea...
    [/quote]ford-rs.co.uk

Mark
    Ex X-pack owner

nope, lager, lager, lager all night

cheeRS
    sigpic

Comment

i quit drinking 10 years ago as had already drunk enough for a couple of life times by then , nowt wrong with 20 pints of stella a night or half a bottle of whiskey while waiting 30 minutes for the taxi to go down town, those where the days.

Comment

no booze here!
        sigpic

Comment

gonna be a quiet night in for us im afraid, not really drinking at the mo as im getting monster headaches shortly after a drop passes my lips, ill blame my pain killers for that, im keen to avoid crowds too, dont want my shoulder getting knocked into cos its coming along nicely

gonna have a meal out this afternoon before it gets roudy

Comment

Gave up about 8 years ago, couldn't stand spending the next two days witha bad head. Will toast the new year with a cup of tea.

Comment

none here, working at 7 tomorrow morning

Comment

Originally posted by lee bishop View Post

gonna have a meal out this afternoon before it gets roudy

Comment

Im sure some of the lads will be off round tarn

Comment

cheeRS

sigpic

Comment

nopr stopped drinking copious amounts a few years ago and now have maybe 10 or less a year , I too was suffering from monster hangovers

Comment

Working and prob not closing till around four And hopefully no prats having punch ups in the street outside the pub this year! :knob:
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stu37025 View Post
                          Working and prob not closing till around four And hopefully no prats having punch ups in the street outside the pub this year! :knob:
                          do you charge for admission stu...my local are charging £15 a head for tonight
                          MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

me neither had enough last night to last me the rest of the year ,now i know why i donnt drink much anymore ,sore head and gut rot

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1800BDA View Post
                              do you charge for admission stu...my local are charging £15 a head for tonight
                              No Dave not charging, £15 just to get in to a pub is robbery,especially when its your local! We even have music etc from 8 and we dont charge for that either, there is usually enough people about drinking and eating to cover it
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X