Ipod Nano 4th Generation Warning !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ipod Nano 4th Generation Warning !

If you are a current Ipod user and have various docking/charging stations etc

The Ipod Nano 4th Gen WILL NOT RECHARGE ON IT !

Here is copy of my post on the official Apple website

Bet it gets deleted / moved !

Heres my Apple Ipod purchase History

I have purchased previously a Nano 2nd Gen for my wife

next a Nano 3rd Gen for me

And for christmas I have just purchased a Nano 4th Gen for my daughter (BIG MISTAKE)

Well what can I say other that I am now totally pi**ed off with Apple

In both my wifes and my own car we have Ipod connectivity including a recharge facility

At home we have various dock stations and an alarm clock that utilise the Ipod

But my daughters 4th Gen may as well be a totaly worthless paper weight that is unable to be charged except in a PC or Laptop

How the hell Apple expect me to reccomend Ipod to any of my friends is beyond me.

Whilst I do not expect the moderators of this BB to allow such negative threads to remain on this Apple bulletin board I will be migrating this and similar messages on various related and unrelated websites to warn potential Apple / Ipod customers NOT to buy the 4th Gen Nano

I will be returning my daughters now out of charge and useless piece of tat to the shop I purchased it from and having a refund as I deem it "NOT fit for purpose" or put another way it is crap !

Unless of course Apple would like to exchange this 4th Gen Nano for a equal specification Ipod that will work with all the periferals I currently enjoy my other Ipods on ! (yeah right I will wake up from my dream world shortly)

As I am registered on this Bulletin Board Apple have all my contact details should they feel they need to contact me and no doubt have some wonderful explanation why the 4th Gen is such a crock.
    cheeRS

DAVE

phew, lucky i bought the missus some new GHD's instead of an ipod nano, now she can have straight hair and still nick mine all the time

funny i went looking for a dock with speakers today and was surprised to read decals stateing 'will not charge 4th gen nano'

Comment

how can you tell dav if its a 4th gen ? as the wife bought me 1 for xmas for the boys away weekends to stop rab and his cd collection

Comment

Find out which iPod model you have by its model number and other details.

Nutty Professor

Comment

we have a 4th Nano here, and it wont charge on the speaker base station

we thought it was the dock that was faulty

Comment

what's an Ipod

cheeRS
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graham John View Post
              what's an Ipod

cheeRS
              im to GJ! is it betamax or vhs?
              sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens