magazines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magazines

Got to say during the rebuild of the mex the haynes manual is pretty **** poor when it comes to reference points ie pics so I've been looking at 2 classic fordsand 1 retro ford for inspiration and photos on how it should be
    many thanks to frosty and Martin for the pics in rallye sport MkIIs back in the forest ,Ian Parker and his beige RS and Gerald o Connor for the pics of his 3 RSs them pics helped me out quite a few times over the last couple days .I got my mex stripped with nothing but a shell and a few boxes o bits ,was like starting with a blank sheet of paper and being out of the scene for so many years I'd forgotten how things got back together ,so those mags have come in handy over the last while ,plus the feedback you get of the guys on here even in the darkest when your thinking sod it although saying that my mex will not look half a good as the ones in aforementioned mags due to the lack of resources that we have on the island and coupled with the cost of sending things away to get refurbed etc ,but hopefully will be a nice useable classic many thanks to you all and have a Happy New Year

Originally posted by wetandwindy2 View Post
    Got to say during the rebuild of the mex the haynes manual is pretty **** poor when it comes to reference points ie pics so I've been looking at 2 classic fordsand 1 retro ford for inspiration and photos on how it should be
    many thanks to frosty and Martin for the pics in rallye sport MkIIs back in the forest ,Ian Parker and his beige RS and Gerald o Connor for the pics of his 3 RSs them pics helped me out quite a few times over the last couple days .I got my mex stripped with nothing but a shell and a few boxes o bits ,was like starting with a blank sheet of paper and being out of the scene for so many years I'd forgotten how things got back together ,so those mags have come in handy over the last while ,plus the feedback you get of the guys on here even in the darkest when your thinking sod it although saying that my mex will not look half a good as the ones in aforementioned mags due to the lack of resources that we have on the island and coupled with the cost of sending things away to get refurbed etc ,but hopefully will be a nice useable classic many thanks to you all and have a Happy New Year
    There's no need to struggle, as this forum is a great place for help. Always someone on here that can help with a technical problem or two.

Have a Happy New Year.

Comment

Working...
    X